Division of Survey and Statistics
The Division of Survey and Statistics aims to provide user-oriented and impartial information about Norway’s land resources, including soils , vegetation and landscapes, as well as agricultural economics and development, for use in planning, resource management, nature conservation, forestry and agricultural activities. We provide a basis for decision-making for both the public and private sectors.
We contribute knowledge about the social, economic and geographical framework for further development of the bioeconomy.
The Division consists of seven departments:
- Department of Farm Economics
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Land Inventory
- Department of Geomatics
- Department of Landscape Monitoring
- Department of Agricultural Soil Survey
- Department of Land Resource Surveys